Expertise and experience
Global Tax Centre’s skilled team of (expatriate) professionals have many years of experience gained in the global mobility /expatriate sector with the large consultancy firms (Ernst & Young, PWC, Deloitte, KPMG), and in business.
Global Tax Centre can perfectly assist you with the following services:
- Preparation of the Dutch income tax return (P / C / M-tax form), preparation / checking of provisional income tax refund (VT-tax form), verifying the income tax assessments, drafting letter of appeal;
- Preparation and coordination of the foreign income tax return, including synchronizing/fine-tuning with the Dutch income tax return;
- Conducting exit / entrance meetings;
- Application request / renew / extension 30%-ruling;
- Application request permits and visas;
- Request A1 Declaration / Certificate of Coverage;
- Request voluntary social insurance;
- Advisory in terms of salary splits, cross-border worker issues; Dutch person who is working in Germany/Belgium and vice versa, payroll, social security, income tax planning, review employment relationship, international pension issues and international estate planning;
- Development of assignment-/expat policies, drafting of assignment contracts;
- Preparing gross-net/net-gross calculations, salary split calculations, assignment calculations;
- Relocation services.
Above mentioned working activities are just some of our services. Of course, we offer you tailored advice. Our team of specialists is always willing to help you!